Hello everyone, happy Sunday!
Today, we are releasing the Farming Update. This has been in the works for some time now, and we are so excited to share our work!
The first and most notable feature of this update is the custom crops. There are 12 new additions:
After spending lots of time debating the best way to add our custom crops, we decided on the Planter Box. Planter boxes are the only place you will be able to use custom crops. They can be purchased from Beatrice at the greenhouse (located at The Farm).
To grow your crops, you will need to start by watering your plant boxes with a watering can, and then you can place your crop/crop seeds right on top.
You can't have a farming update without food!
- Onion Quiche
- Grilled Eggplant
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Sickles have now been added, which can be used to mass harvest crops.
- Knives have been added. Mainly for crafting, but can be used as weapons. Deals less damage but has a very low cooldown.
Grim now stands at the spawn point of HibiscusMC to help people understand the graves system. 🪦
As a token of appreciation for our awesome content creators, we've added two new items:
- Error's Voidling Hat
- Kaos's Lemon Bee Plush
- Fixed bug with backpacks.
- Improved custom blocks
- Lowered Sleep Percentage to 25
- Added more recipes for souls
- Fixed weird overlay in the profile menu
- Fixed triggering /spawn cooldown on join
- Players now receive a recipe book on first join